Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Stop me if you've heard this one before: Jimmer Fredette wants another shot in NBA - Yahoo Sports


New York Post

Stop me if you've heard this one before: Jimmer Fredette wants another shot in NBA
Yahoo Sports
I want to have another opportunity in the NBA because there is some unfinished business for me there. After this [Chinese] season is over, I want another NBA chance. This time, I'll succeed. I feel really good about how I am playing. I know that if I ...
Jimmer Fredette's guarantee: I'll thrive in next NBA chanceNew York Post
Jimmer Fredette on 'Unfinished Business' in NBA: 'This Time, I'll Succeed'Bleacher Report
Jimmer Fredette hungry for another NBA opportunity: 'This time, I'll succeed'Knoxville News Sentinel
Hoops Hype -USA TODAY
all 37 news articles »


No comments:

Post a Comment